Today, went out to eat. Was initially waiting for TT to come home so that can ask her to join us for dinner. Giggles, praise God that we decided to go Hawken to eat because, TT was there with C. After C left, M and D surprised us by joining us for dinner. After which, we brought TT back home and arranged to meet M and S. M and gang turned up instead. But it was good!
Isn't great how God place pple ard...
A platform for support, encouragement...
I love this kind of surprises. Because to me, its like God place people ard to check on us. It's nice... and to just interacting with others. HmmMMm... no matter what. Must always check my own thoughts and actions. For the good of God and others around.
=)
Glad that some people dun feel like a lamp post. Really thankful for that. Heehee. I don't really like others to feel uncomfortable around me. Nothing has changed. I'm still me.
Still have the tendency to make mistakes and fall. So please, in love and kindness correct me if i'm wrong.
Thanks to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment