Brighter than Sunshine
I'm currently hooked to the song "Brighter than Sunshine".
It's the song that was played during the credits roll of "Alot like Love".
I'm not usually moved by movies, but this show really moved me in a strange way. I've watched it more than once and it engages and connects with the audience. In some way its fantasy and yet in some scenes its very realistic.
I have not been connected this way for a long time. A kinda lost and noticed but not yet found feeling. I know i'm sounding really deep right now. But that's the way i am. I have been brought up watching western shows more than mandarin dramas and this is one western show i wouldn't mind watching again.
The song Brighter than Sunshine has tunes that is soulful. He (the singer) looks quite dorky with his glasses but he rocks the music scene, writing songs at the age of 4 and offered a scholarship to pursue his dreams at the age of 16. Hey if that aint talent than what is!
He has a website which runs quick playlist of his music as well as he blogs alittle here and there.
http://aqualung.net/
No comments:
Post a Comment